Wipro- Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration Services Vendor Assessment for Wipro is a comprehensive assessment of Wipro’s cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services.
Key Findings & Highlights
Wipro provides cloud infrastructure brokerage and orchestration services as part of its Global Infrastructure Services (GIS) unit, which had revenues of ~$2.3bn in FY18. Wipro has an integrated IaaS and PaaS platform for cloud operations a mix of IP and third-party tools (IBM, Densify, HPE), which provides clients with a single pane of glass to broker, provision, configure, secure, monitor and manage all workloads. It is persona-based, with configurations including what a CIO would see, what a broker can view, an LOB owner or an administrator. The platform is also hybrid with plug-ins into data center (virtual and physical), and into public cloud across multiple deployment models of IaaS and PaaS (AWS, Azure, Google CP).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Wipro’s cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook