UiPath - RPA & AI Technology Evaluation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's RPA and AI vendor assessment for UiPath is a comprehensive assessment of UiPath's RPA offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPA
- Automation decison makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPA as evidenced form the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investorrrs specializing in, or covering the RPA industry and suppliers
Key Findings & Highlights
The founder began creating automation libraries in 2005, subsequently in 2013 forming the company as Deskover and launching the first UiPath Desktop Automation product baseed on Microsoft Workflow Designer. One of the inital uses of this product was with Sutherland Global Services.
In 2015, Deskoverr, with ten employees, became UiPath. The compamy formed partnerships with BPS firms including Cognizant, Capgemmi and NITT, and with sepcialist professionals services companies including Symphony, Genfour and Virtual Operations.
In April 2016, UiPath launched its Front Office and Back Office Server Suites based on its Server 2.0 architecture, and by the end of 2017 had grown to ~500 employees.
BFSI is UiPath's top industry veritcal but it also has a presence in (in order) manufacturing, retial, healthcare, energy and utilities, transportation, telecoms and public-sector industries.
UiPath's primary offering include UiPath Enterprisse RPA Platform, is primary robotic automation software platform; UiPath Academy; a free and open online training platform for RPA professionals; and UiPath Community; a 'free to start' version of UiPath RPA for smallorganizations, individuals, and universities
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of UiPath's offering, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments in both its ervice and technology
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of tthe company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's key offeirngs (seervice model and serrvice components)
- A- Analysis of the company's delviery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery opeations; and via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook