Trianz - Cognitive IT Infrastructure Management
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cognitive IT Infrastructure Management Services Vendor Assessment for Trianz is a comprehensive assessment of Trianz’s cognitive IT infrastructure management services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cognitive IT
infrastructure management services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cognitive IT infrastructure management services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Trianz targets Fortune 1000 companies and emerging enterprises in technology, BFSI, media, manufacturing, retail, healthcare, life science, logistics, and public-sector industry verticals. It primarily supports U.S.
clients and has offices in Santa Clara CA, Washington DC Metro, Chicago IL, Austin TX, Boston MA, Denver CO, Irvine CA, Raleigh NC, Seattle WA, New York NY, Dubai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai.
In total, Trianz has 1.5k employees, including ~70% in India.
Trianz provides cognitive IT infrastructure management services as part of its infrastructure managed services offering, primarily through ServiceNow.
Trianz is a Gold level accredited Premier IBM Business Partner for ITSM, with expertise across numerous Tivoli offerings and IBM Control Desk (ICD), IBM API Connect.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Trianz’s cognitive IT infrastructure management service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook