Tech Mahindra – Next-Gen Testing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Software Testing Vendor Assessment for Tech Mahindra is a comprehensive assessment of Tech Mahindra’ next-gen testing service offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for software testing services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the software testing sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Tech Mahindra's Digital Assurance Services (DAS) plays several roles. DAS is a CoE and oversees pre-sales consulting; is responsible for the creation of service offerings; builds and maintains IPs, accelerators, and platforms; and undertakes delivery of certain projects. The unit has dotted line responsibility for testing delivery.
Tech Mahindra has 14.9k career testers across units, 300 clients, and ~30 IPs. It has ~100 agile projects undergoing currently.
The key strategic focus for Tech Mahindra includes automation and the creation of accelerators and platforms. Tech Mahindra has three priorities for its testing service portfolio:
• Digital transformation: including mobile application testing, IoT testing, device testing, business intelligence testing, crowdtesting, and customer journey testing
• Continuous testing: through offerings and accelerators around release automation, DevOps, and Agile automation. An important element of the practice has been around automation and the launch of its LitmusT suite of testing products
• Test support services: with a focus on test data, reporting, and test environment management
• Continuing to strengthen its portfolio of specialized testing services.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Tech Mahindra’s next-gen testing service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook