Tech Mahindra - Digital Testing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Software Testing Vendor Assessment for Tech Mahindra is a comprehensive assessment of Tech Mahindra’s digital testing offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for software testing services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the software testing sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Tech Mahindra was established in 1986 and is part of the Mahindra Group, with its headquarters in Pune, India. In FY17 (the period ending March 31, 2017), Tech Mahindra had revenues of $4.4bn, a headcount of 118k (at the end of March 31, 2017), and a market cap of ~$6bn.
Tech Mahindra's Business Assurance Services (TMBAS) plays a number of roles. TMBAS is a center of expertise and oversees pre-sales consulting; is responsible for the creation of service offerings; builds and maintains IPs, accelerators, and platforms; and undertakes delivery of certain projects. The unit has dotted line responsibility for testing delivery.
Tech Mahindra has 14.1k career testers across units, 300 clients, and ~30 IPs.
Tech Mahindra has a bold ambition to become a top three testing service vendor globally, focusing on three main verticals: BFSI, communications, and manufacturing. To achieve this ambitious goal, it will:
- Continue to develop its service portfolio and IP
- Focus on winning additional standalone managed testing services contracts. It regularly wins standalone testing contracts with TCVs of up to $300m and bundled development/testing of up to $500m (across all sectors).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Tech Mahindra’s digital testing offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook