Tech Mahindra: Digital Manufacturing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Manufacturing Services Assessment for Tech Mahindra is a comprehensive assessment of Tech Mahindra’s digital manufacturing service offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for digital manufacturing/industrial IoT services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the growing industrial manufacturing services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Tech Mahindra has a history in servicing telecom service providers, (with telecom still representing 41% of revenues).
The company has, however, developed its presence in the manufacturing sector, which is its second-largest vertical (with $1bn in revenues in FY19), ahead of BFSI. Tech Mahindra highlights its experience in servicing its parent company Mahindra Group, a conglomerate that derives the majority of its FY18 $21bn revenues from manufacturing, i.e., automotive and farm equipment.
Tech Mahindra has ~150 manufacturing clients across automotive, aerospace, other discrete industries, and process manufacturing.
Tech Mahindra completed a significant acquisition in the manufacturing vertical, with the 2015 take-over, jointly with parent company Mahindra & Mahindra, of the world's most well-known provider of design and style services along with ER&D services to the automotive sector, Pininfarina.
Tech Mahindra highlights it has broad expertise in the manufacturing space; with the company having identified manufacturing IT services as a growth area ten years ago and expanding from product engineering services to shop-floor IT services and to supply chain.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Tech Mahindra’s digital manufacturing offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook