TCS: Digital Manufacturing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Manufacturing Services Assessment for TCS is a comprehensive assessment of TCS’ digital manufacturing service offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for digital manufacturing/industrial IoT services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the growing industrial manufacturing services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
TCS provides digital manufacturing services through its IoT service line together with its manufacturing unit. The IoT service line provides consulting and IT services, mostly around five main topics:
• Connected products
• Industry 4.0 and digital manufacturing, which is the scope of this profile
• Remote energy management
• Connected supply chain
• Industrial robotics & automation.
TCS has within the Digital Transformation Services group, its IoT service line (ISL). ISL is a full-service line with responsibility for P&L, client solutioning, service portfolio and IP, and CoEs. NelsonHall estimates that ISL has a headcount of 5k.
TCS complements its digital manufacturing capabilities through its manufacturing unit, and several CoEs, (1) edge, (2) industrial robotics and automation, (3) next-gen manufacturing, and (4) industrial analytics.
TCS has drafted its vision of a digital factory (DF), which relies on four main broad principles, i.e., flexibility to produce, optimized operations, advanced automation and security, and resource productivity (including health and safety).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS’ digital manufacturing offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook