Resource Solutions - Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor assessment for Resource Solutions is a comprehensive assessment of Resource Solutions' recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) offering and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPO
- HR decison makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced form the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service progams
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers
Key Findings & Highlights
Resource Solutions was established in 1997 to offer outsourced recruitment services ( RPO andd MSP).
Resource Solutions serves ~42 RPO clients which have full end to end RPO contracts. Established RPOs include banking, engineering, financial services, insurance, media, etc. Resource Solutions offers end to end (enterprise) RPO, project RPO, sourcing and screening, hybrid RPO and total talent model.
Resource Solutions is focusing on high-touch flexible models across end to end RPO, RPO/MSP and total talent (tailored by industry, organization size and maturity of market). It will continue to develop value-add services (encompassing a total talent approach) and trail new offerings with clients; continue to expand its SSC infrasturture to cope with strong growth; develop the capabilities of its own internal resources; and continue to evolve/develop its talentsource platfrom and third-party/technology (chatbotss, NLP, ML and gamifications)
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Resource Solutions' recruitment process outsourcing offerings, capabilities, and market and finaincal strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments in both its service and technology
-Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer
- Analysis of the company's key offerings (service model and service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology)
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook