Randstad Sourceright - Next Geeneration Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor assessment for Randstad Sourceright (RSR) is a comprehensive assessment of RSR’s recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPO
- HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Randstad Sourceright (RSR) is an integrated talent solutions provider, and is part of Randstad. RSR positions its integrated talent practice as a holistic, flexible, and scalable approach to talent strategy.
Established RPOs include engineering, financial services, life sciences, manufacturing and business services.
RSR offers end to end (enterprise) RPO services, selective RPO and staff augmentation and is moving towards integrated total talent solutions.
NelsonHall estimates that RSR’s 2017 RPO revenues were ~$202.0m.
RSR will move towards a total talent solutions focus, growing four global services (recruitment strategies, employer branding, talent analytics and technology), evolving services to meet total talent needs; remodeling delivery capability to match total talent focus/service specialisms; investing in proprietary tools and technology (TalentRadar, gr8 People, etc.); and investing in third-party tools and technology (including RPA, chatbots and AI).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of RSR’s recruitment process outsourcing offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook