Pontoon Solutions - Next Generation Recruitent Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor assessment for Pontoon Solutions is a comprehensive assessment of Pontoon Solutions' recruitment process outsourcing ( RPO) offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPO
- HR decison maker exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced form the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers
Key Findings & Highlights
Pontoon Solutionns ( Pontoon), established in 2013, is a global total talent solution provider delivering integrated total talent, permanent, contingent and contract talent aquistion as wll as talent advisory services. Pontoon is part of the Adecco Group.
Pontoon has established RPOs in tlecoms and banking/retail banking and newer RPOs in healthcare and IT services. Pontoon offers mainly enterprise RPO, project RPO, and total talent (blended RPO and MSP) models.
Pontoon des not report on/make available its revenues/RPO revenues. NelsonHall estimates that Pontoon's 2017 RPO revenues are ~$79.5m
Pontoon will continue to develop its total talent solutionn based on blended RPO and MSP models and to structure its operating structure accordingly. IT will expand its consulting/advisory services, bring in expertise from the wider Adecco Group, expand its employer branding and talent sourcing/management services, and enhanced its capability in analytics, automation and the latest tools/technology.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Pontoon's recruitment process outsourcing offering, capabilities, and markeet and finanitcal strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, eemphasis, and new developments in both itss service and technology
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis wof the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
-Analysis of the company's key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company's delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook