Namely - Next Generation HCM Technology
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall' HCM Technology Vendor Assement for Namely is a comprehensive assessment of Namely's HCM platform offering capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers of HCM technology andd identifying vendor suitability for HCM technology RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the HR Technology sector
- HR and payroll decison makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Namely, founded in 2012, and headquartered in New York, NY is a provier of cloud based HCM software and managed services.
Namely's cloud based HCM software offering provides the following modules and features:
- Cor HR
- Time and attendance
- Talent management
Namely is a cloud based platform, built on a single database and delivered as a SaaS based, multitenant solution. It current configuration primarily supports North America; however, it also supports global employees in ~30 countries ( for core HR and talent only) and ~20% of its current user base is international/
Today, Namely has ~500 employees serves ~1k clients, and supports ~175k clients employees through its HCm platform offering.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Namely's Next Generation HCm Technology offering, capabilities, and market and finanical strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organizationn including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook