NIIT Technologies -The Advance of RPA and AI in Banking
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s The Advance of RPA and AI in Banking Vendor Assessment for NTT DATA is a comprehensive assessment of NTT DATA’s RPA and AI in Banking offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for RPA and AI in Banking RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes NTT DATA’s offerings and capabilities in RPA and AI in Banking. NTT DATA is one of a number of RPA and AI services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
NTT DATA started its RPA and AI practice in 2014 with two engagements. The first engagement was with a top five European bank supporting the automation of KYC processing with RPA. Over time that engagement has led to additional use of RPA in the KYC process, and eventually to the use of workflow management tools in KYC.
The second engagement was with a long standing midsized U.S. banking services customer. NTT DATA has provided offshore processing services for this BPS vendor for twelve years. Four years ago, NTT DATA deployed RPA into the reconciliation process to improve accuracy and efficiency.
Overall, NTT DATA has been providing RPA and automation services across multiple industries for eight years. Primary industries outside banking include healthcare, insurance, telecom, and manufacturing. NTT DATA uses RPA extensively to improve operating efficiency in its BPS and IT outsourcing business.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of RPA and AI in Banking offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook