Morson Talent - 2021 Next Generation Contingent Talent Services and MSP
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s CWS/MSP profile on Morson Talent is a comprehensive assessment of Morson Talent’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CWS/MSP and identifying vendor suitability for CWS/MSP RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the CWS/MSP sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Morson Talent’s offerings and capabilities in CWS/MSP.
With a 52-year heritage of engineering recruitment, Morson Group, headquartered in the U.K., is a diverse collection of businesses delivering consultancy, design, technology, screening, training, and people solutions worldwide. Morson Group comprises various brands: Morson Talent (Morson), Morson Projects, Vital, Anderselite, The Bridge IT, and Waldeck. It prides itself on its high-touch, personalized service.
Morson offers a range of MSP/contingent workforce solutions (CWS), RPO, total talent solutions, recruitment technology, and HR Outsourcing. Morson provides a broad range of services, and in 2020 introduced several new products and services to the mix.
It significantly invests in its proprietary technology, comprising a modular recruitment platform and various apps, while also leveraging third-party tech/tools.
Morson continues to see traction in its traditional core sectors: rail, construction/infrastructure, and transportation. It will also focus on new, growing industries and fast-growth start-ups.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Morson Talent’s CWS/MSP offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue/SUM estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s service delivery organization (including delivery locations).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook