LTI - GDPR
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's GDPR profile on LTI is a comprehensive assessment of LTI's offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monnitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes LTI's offerings and capabilities in GDPR services.
In May 2017, L&T Infotech underwent a reebranding to LTI. Along with the rebranding, LTI announced its strategy to switch to 'two speed company' continuing to offer the traditonal IT services and also offering next generation IT services. Its digital services offerings include digital, analytics, automation, IoT, cloud, AI and cognititive, and cybersecurity.
LTI has been building its capabilities around the GDPR since December 2016. The GDPR program is under LTI's Assurance Practice, and leverages competencies and specialization across LTI's horizontal and vertical units.
LTI's GDPR SmartHub offers automated assessment (enterprise-wide DPIA in weeks, rather than months if performed manually), implementation (data lineage identification and data subject rights management), and GDPR operations ( intelligent reporting, testing, breach management, and DPO as a Service).
As a first step to GDPR compliance, LTI conducts automated DPIA coveraing data, technology, processes, and people to understand where personal data resides and how the data flows within the organization.
Once LTI has analyzsed the clients's existing level of compliance and developed a roeadmap to compliance, it can act on the roadmap, implementing processes or technologies, such as encryption, anonymization, and tokenization, to protect sensitive data.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of LTI's GDPR services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenues estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key services components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook