LTI - Big Data and Analytics Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Big Data and Analytics Services Vendor Assessment for LTI is a comprehensive assessment of LTI’s big data and analytics service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for digital services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managerslooking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In FY15, LTI set up a digital business which includes big data (analytics and information management), IoT, enterprise integration, mobility, and cognitive computing.
Within LTI's digital business is its LTI's Data and Analytics practice, a horizontal service line with responsibility for P&L, delivery, service portfolio management, and solutioning. LTI Analytics has a headcount of ~3.0k.
In the past two years, LTI's Data and Analytics (D&A) practice has focused on several key initiatives:
- Investment in automation platforms and accelerators, through building Mosaic Decisions, alongside Mosaic Artificial Intelligence and Mosaic Things (by other LTI Digital practices). The acquisition in November 2016 of Pune based start-up and ISV AugmentIQ brought its MAXIQ software product. MAXIQ has become the core of D&A's big data platform and is now incorporated into Mosaic Decisions
- Re-skilling of its personnel: this is a priority for D&A, which wants to train its personnel in recent technologies, as the market is rapidly evolving (i.e. from MapReduce to Spark, and from the R statistical language to Python)
- Creating IP: in the form of vertical solutions; primarily in assembling algorithms and in the form of technology accelerators.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of LTI’s big data and analytics service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook