InterGlobe Technologies - Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality profile on InterGlobe is a comprehensive assessment of InterGlobe’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
InterGlobe was established in 1998 and provides front and back-office BPS and IT services exclusively for the travel, transportation, and hospitality sector.
IGT's IT offerings are application development, system integration, testing, DW and BI, transaction processing facilities, and architecture consulting. In customer experience services it provides sales customer care, reservations, sales, baggage helpdesk, loyalty management, social media support, disruption management, analytics, and consulting services, as well as back-office functions such as ticketing and fulfillment, rate and fare management, contract loading, and debit memo research. It also delivers specialized services such as employee travel desk, payroll and auditing, HR, and back-office services for airline crews. IGT supports voice, email, chat, social media, chatbots, and mobile apps.
It has ~65 travel, transportation, and hospitality clients, ~70% of which are in customer experience services. These clients include travel agencies and OTAs, hotel chains, full service and low-cost airlines, GDS providers, travel platforms, and technology providers, car rentals, and cruise lines in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and APAC regions.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of InterGlobe’s customer experience services in travel, transportation, and hospitality offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.