Infopro - RPA and AI in HR Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's RPA and AI in HRP Vendor Assessment for Infopro Learning is a comprehensive assessment of Infopro's autmation and artifical intelligence offerings and capabilities desigend for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers of HR outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decison makers
Key Findings & Highlights
Infopro Learning, founded in 1989 and headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey, is a performance consulting and taining development company.
Today, Infopro Learning is a full-service learning BPS provider. Its service offerings include:
- Learning strategy and performance consulting
- Content and curriculum development
- Learning delivery
- Learning administration
- Learning technology
This profile focuses specifcally on Infopro's RPA and Ai capability leveraged in the delivery of its learning services offering. FOr a more comprehensive overview of Infopro's learning services capability, please refer to Infopro Learning - Learning BPS vendor profile, available to NelsonHall subscribers.
Infopro leverages a Performance Learing Management approach, which focuses on the following:
- Personalized learing experience (LX): desined approach to enhanve learner engagment by focusing on the unique needs of learners
- Performance transformation: focusing on business outcomes to achieve measurable performance gains; includes a focus on learner engagement, business outcomes, measuring the current andd future state, measuring leading and laagging indicator, and identifying the time to proficiency and the total training time invested
- Efficiency optimization: focusing on optimizing processes through automation to achieve a faster delivery time, reducing cost per transaction, particularly around mobile devices.
Infopro leverage robotic process automation (RPA) and articifial intelligence (AI) to support and enable this approach. It current capability covers the folling process areas:
- HR onboarding
- Inquiry management support
Infopro has also developed LEYLA an AI-enabled chatbot ffor self-service inquiries whcih supports converational interaction with users, leveraging natural language processing (NLP) capability. LEYLA is configured to currently support multiple use cases with further plans to continually expand its use case scope in the near term. THus far Infopro has experienced ~35% reduction in inquries/ticket since its deployment.
Infopro maintians a technology agnostic approach to its service enabling technology and offers clients the option to leverage their existing LMS technology investment or deploy Infopro's proprietary cloud-based platform GnosisConnect LMS which is integrated with its RPA, AI and chatbot technology. (NelsonHal estimates that ~90% of Infopro Learning's clients leverage an existing LMS)
Infopro applies its automation and Ai capability across its client base at the client program level, working with each client to apply RPA to each client's specific platform and business needs. IT currently has one client piloting its automation capability and expects to expand this to include ~8 clients by the end of 2018 and rolling out to its client base longer term (through 2019).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infopro Learning's RPA and AI offering leveraged in the delivery of its HR services, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, new developments and outlook
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base leveraging RPA and AI including the company's targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the locationn of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook