IMB- Smart IT Utilities Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Smart IT Utilities Services Vendor Assessment for IBM is a comprehensive assessment of IBM’s smart IT utilities services offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for smart IT utility services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in smart IT utility services.
Key Findings & Highlights
IBM focuses on four key solution areas in energy, environment, and utilities, and works with clients on creating specific value propositions, utilizing consulting and SME capability across IBM to develop specific capabilities under each offering area, which includes:
• Customer operations: proactive care and digital self-service, RPA, and AI in front & back office, virtual agent, next best action, e-pay/e-bill, cloud omnichannel platform, contact center modernization
• Grid operations: digitized inspections, next-generation CBM, digital field operative, vegetation management, digital twins, cognitive maintenance, AMI, ADMS, and other major system integrations, Maximo Asset Performance Management for Energy and Utilities
• Digital enterprise: automated finance, cognitive sourcing, automated procure-to-pay, cognitive HR, agile IT, silent IT
• New products and services: grid balancing with blockchain, integrate storage and DER, energy efficiency services, home services.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of IBM’s smart IT utilities service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook