IBM - Cyber Resiliency
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cyber Resiliency profile on IBM is a comprehensive assessment of IBM’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for resiliency services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes IBM’s offerings and capabilities in cyber resiliency.
IBM's security services are organized around seven competencies:
• Its security strategy, risk, and compliance competency: aims to evaluate a client's existing security strategies, identify security and compliance gaps, and provide consulting and managed services to secure the client
• Security Intelligence and operations: focus on the build and management of security operations centers (SOCs)
• The X-Force Red Offensive Security competency: provides security testing programs using propriety and third-party tools
• X-Force Incident Response and Intelligence Services (IRIS) competency: complements the X-Force Red Offensive Security competency by building incident response planning and services
• Identity and Access Management (IAM) competency: aims to build effective identity and access management and governance, with a focus on the cloud
• The data and access security competency: focuses on the deployment and monitoring of data protection systems
• Infrastructure and endpoint security: provide security infrastructure monitoring and management for endpoints and infrastructure for the cloud.
IBM provides security services from its six 24x7 security operations centers (SOCs) and its five none-24x7 SOCs.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of IBM’s cyber resiliency offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook