Genpact - FinTech Services in Banking BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Retail Banking BPS Vendor Assessment for Genpact is a comprehensive assessment of Genpact's FinTech offerings and capablities for the banking industry designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capablities of existing suppliers of FinTech services and identying vendor suitability for banking industry (consumer banking, commerical banking, and capital markets) FinTech services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales na business managers looking benchmark themselves aginst their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sectors
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHawll assessment analyzes Genpact's offerings and capablities in FinTech services for the banking industry. Genpact is one of a numbeer of banking services vendors analyzed in NelsonHall's comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Genpact is a U.S. headquartered public company that provides technology and business services to global 2000 enterprises.
As of Q3 (ended September 31) 2016, Genpact derived 48.1% of its revenues from the banking industry (BFS).
Genpact's FinTech services for banking started in 2014 because, based on its knowledge of how technology was developing in the industry, it saw the potential demand for autonomics from banks. Genpact's inital offerings, which was deployed internally to support its own BPS operations, was for screen scraper automation. This was later deployed at clients for their internal operations. Its second offering was for automation services for ssolution development operations, which again has been subsequently deeployed at clients.
Genpact's FinTech services practice is part of its Lean Digital services. Genpact began its journey in automation at the end of 2014. Initially, its efforts were all focused on BPS delivery of its automation services; but now that it has developed its approach to automation, its focus has shifted to delivery in its client's internal shared services environments.
Genpacct designed its Lean Digital strategy with three components:
- Enabling operations to work at the speed of customer-facing channels: Genpact has focused its Lean Digital efforts on enabling the legacy operations systems to operate at the same speed as the front-office
- New technology: enablement of a Lean Digital sstrategy would require new technologies such as RPA, NFP, NLG, translaiton, IoT, machine learning and cognitive and AI; thi+H27:H28s requires Genpact to conduct due diligence on emerging technologies and partner with product vendors for delivery
- Dommain and process definition: identifying the appropriate processes for enablement, and the appropriate solutions to achieve that enablement.
In April 2015, Genpact announced its Lean Digital offering, a four-component framework and began to actively pursue clients for this initiative.
Genpact's first tow FinTech banking clients were a U.S. bank and an Australian bank. Each was looking for computational linguistics to automatically accept applications and move the applications through to workflow engines for processing and fulfilling. In both cases, Genpact worked with the venture capital arms of these banks to conduct due diligence on the technology and vendors which were selected to provide the software.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Genpact's FinTech services for banking offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknessess and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook