Fujitsu - Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration Services Vendor Assessment for Fujitsu Services is a comprehensive assessment of Fujitsu Services’ cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services.
Key Findings & Highlights
Fujitsu provides cloud brokerage, orchestration, and management through its Fujitsu Cloud Services Management (FCSM) tool, which is Fujitsu developed IP and also incorporates technologies from across the Fujitsu Group including acquisitions and was built in 2014. It is cloudbased and built on Fujitsu's K5 cloud, an open cloud platform built on OpenStack, which provides a broad range of deployment options from public to private.
FCSM delivers key elements required to manage a hybrid cloud environment (on-premise, Fujitsu Cloud, AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Google, Oracle, VMware) on a Software as a Service (SaaS) basis. FCSM enables clients to manage the adoption of cloud in one place, helping to simplify the choosing, installing, usage and management of hybrid IT. It also enables IT departments to act as a cloud broker and overseeing the on-boarding of new cloud services and managing cloud services once deployed.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Fujitsu Services’ cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook