EPAM – IoT Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s IoT Services Vendor Assessment for EPAM Systems is a comprehensive assessment of EPAM’s IoT service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for IoT services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IoT sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Previously, EPAM had located its IoT services capabilities within its Embedded and IoT service line. In 2017, the company changed this structure, reflecting the fact that it had expanded its IoT service portfolio from device design, connectivity, and embedded systems towards UX, IoT applications, and analytics. It, therefore, created an IoT CoE that is under the responsibility of the CTO office. EPAM's IoT CoE oversees IoT contract opportunities, solutioning, and aggregating delivery capabilities across EPAM.
The majority of EPAM's IoT clients are in travel and consumer (EPAM's second largest sector, worth 22% of its revenues), in life science and healthcare (8% of revenues), and within its emerging automotive sector.
Key IoT clients include Adidas, Schlumberger, Chevron, Vodafone, Mars Drinks, Edmunds.com, Philips DoseWise (Unfors RaySafe), Google, ThyssenKrupp, Komatsu’s Modular Mining, Keurig, Penske, McLaren Applied Technologies, and Siemens AG Hospital of the Future.
EPAM's value proposition in IoT services relies on several pillars, including the excellence of its delivery team in Central and Eastern Europe, its creation of complementary accelerators, and its growing involvement in the open source community.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of EPAM’s IoT service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components, accelerators, and “platforms”
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook