DXC Technology - Transforming Property & Casualty BPS with Touchless Processing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s comprehensive assessment of DXC Technology’s (DXC) property and casualty (P&C) business process service (BPS) offerings and capabilities is designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Digital Banking Services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
DXC's P&C BPS business is managed in its Insurance Group vertical business unit, along with important IT services contracts with P&C insurance carriers.
Through the acquisition of Xchanging in March 2016, DXC (at that time CSC) gained a presence in the U.K. and European and Australia P&C markets, as well as in the Lloyd's of London market.
DXC's Insurance Group leads approximately 17,000 personnel, of which approximately 3,000 serve in P&C BPS. The Insurance Group services include ITO; Cloud/Security Services; Application and Industy IP; BPS; Data Analytics and Advisory. DXC serves U.S. and international insurers in personal, commercial, and specialty lines:
• Personal lines property and casualty
• Commercial lines CPP, BOP, and programs
• Workers' Compensation
• Lloyd's of London.
DXC's forward-looking strategy for P&C is anchored in its proprietary software platforms and its Duck Creek partnership, as served by BPaaS or SaaS models. DXC has also invested in Insurtech partnerships aligned with its Assure Digital Insurance Platform, which is designed to support P&C BPS clients with its enterprise-wide automation and process improvement capabilities.
Scope of the Report
The report comprehensively analyzes the company’s P&C BPS practice:
• Strategy, emphases, and new developments
• Strengths, weaknesses and outlook
• Target market
• Offerings and associated technology capabilities
• Delivery organization, including locations and partnerships
• Breakouts of P&C BPS specific revenue and delivery resources.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook