DXC Technology- Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for DXC Technology (DXC) is a comprehensive assessment of DXC’s Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Mortgage and Loan BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes DXC’s offerings and capabilities in Mortgage and Loan BPS. DXC is one of a number of banking operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
DXC Technology’s (DXC) predecessor company, CSC provided software and IT services to the banking industry since the early 1980s. In the late 1980s, CSC began providing credit compliance and credit insurance BPS services to banks. The credit service delivery was highly automated, and CSC considered them to be managed services.
CSC entered the M&L BPS marketplace in the early 1990s in response to the savings and loan crisis. The crisis caused the U.S. government, via Resolution Trust Company (RTC) and other entities, to acquire distressed assets and distressed banks to manage recoveries on those assets. RTC required private sector help to manage the very large volume of assets. In 1990, CSC acquired Logic Inc. to pursue the RTC business as a BPS line of business. As the RTC was wound down in the late 1990s, CSC refocused its banking BPS business away from government clients to private sector clients.
CSC’s delivery strategy for lending focused on delivering services as a thirdparty loan servicer via SaaS and BPaaS. CSC was focused on consumer loan BPO and backup services for securitized portfolios. CSC began its cloud delivery of M&L BPS services in 2014 for a non-U.S. bank delivering mortgage origination.
DXC went public in 2017 with the combination of CSC and HPE. HPE’s M&L BPS business, which represented legacy EDS business, added a presence in continental Europe, including:
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook