DXC Technology - Cognitive IT Infrastructure Management
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cognitive IT Infrastructure Management Services Vendor Assessment for DXC Technology is a comprehensive assessment of DXC Technology’s cognitive IT infrastructure management services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cognitive IT infrastructure management services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cognitive IT infrastructure management services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
DXC Technology provides cognitive IT infrastructure management services under its Bionix (Intelligent Digital Automation) approach, which is DXC's digital generation delivery model that uses analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), lean processes and automation to deliver intelligent automation. It has offerings designed for operations, built on Platform DXC (delivery platform). DXC adopts a vendor-agnostic approach and will co-create with partners and their technologies, providing greater flexibility through Platform DXC. These include AWS, Microsoft (cloud hosting), ServiceNow (ITSM), and Micro Focus (orchestration component).
The foundation of the DXC Bionix Framework comes from the analytics, lean and automation components that were previously separately created by HPE ES and CSC. DXC is continuing to invest in and add new Bionix assets and is deploying this framework across its portfolio of nine offering families.
DXC has ~1.2FTEs in support of cognitive IT infrastructure management services, including ~1k automation experts globally.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of DXC Technology’s cognitive IT infrastructure management service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.