Cognizant - Cognitive & Self-Healing IT Infrastructure Management Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s cognitive & self-healing IT infrastructure management services profile on Cognizant is a comprehensive assessment of Cognizant’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of digital services and cognitive & self-healing IT infrastructure management services and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Across cognitive automation and AI-Ops, Cognizant focuses on automation for DevSecOps through Automation Centre OneAgility, and automation for AI-Ops through Automation Centre I&O platform and AskiVA virtual agent. This approach is supported by its global delivery center model and service lines that go through build, run, and support. Its IP and services are embedded in overall managed services. It sees a significant uptick in AI-Ops for a hybrid cloud environment and DevSecOps for cloud-native and digital engineering engagements.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Cognizant’s cognitive & self-healing IT infrastructure management services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook