Who Is This Key Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment for Cognizant is a comprehensive assessment of Cognizant’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of business process and IT outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for BPO and IT services
• Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in BPO/IT services sector
• Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets.
Key Findings & Highlights
Brian Humphries started as Cognizant’s CEO (the first external appointment to the role in the company’s history) after a disappointing Q1, when softness in the banking and healthcare sectors, which together account for the bulk of Cognizant’s total revenue continued to provide major headwinds. Full year guidance has been trimmed accordingly.
Humphries has inherited a set of three-year targets that were shared last November in Cognizant’s first investor day, together with a set of priorities in the company’s “pivot to digital”.
This Key Vendor Assessment looks closely at what Humphries has inherited, what he has already signaled about his immediate priorities, and what we are likely to expect at Cognizant in the near future.
Like all NelsonHall Key Vendor Assessments, it takes a deep dive across Cognizant’s portfolio and underpinning capabilities (including IP and delivery) and provides examples of client engagements.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Cognizant’s IT and business process services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook