CX Servies in Retail and CPG
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall's CX Seervices in Retail and CPG Client Feedback and Expectation analysis is an assessemnt repprt designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating the art of the possible and the perspectives of their peers towards next generation CX services
- Vendor making, sales and business managers developing strategies to target didigtal & services transformation opportunities with CX services
- Financial analysts and ivestors specializing in the IT services and BPS sector.
As part of NelsonHall's most recent analytics reseach project, Cusomter Experience Services in Retail and CPG, we interviewed 15 of tthe leading CX services provided globally. In additon, the reseach included a survey of these vendor's clients from across geographies and sub-sectors, of differnet sizes and witha varying scope of services and levels oof martuity in their sourcing of CX services
NelsonHall connducted client reference interviews to cover sseveral focus areas gain a comprehensive understanding from the client perspective, including their experience as a buyer of CX services in the current marketplace. This survey was specifically designed to understand not only the perception of vendor performance in meeting client needs currently but also their abilitu to meet clients' need in the future.
The survey focused on the following key areas:
1. CX services usgage, satisfaction, and future suitabillity
2. Benefits derived from CX services, there importance and vendor's effectinveness in delivering them
3. Vendor capabilities and their importance to the clients
4. Overall cleint satisfaction
5. Client future expectation and vendor ability to meet these future requirements
For each of these focus areas, we asked clientss to rate various attributes, including services used, benefits sought, benefitss importance, service satisfaction, vendor approach and overall performance satisfaction.
CX Services in Retail and CPG clients have a moderate oveerall satisfactionn with their vendors' current ability to deliver CX services, with an average rating of 4.1 pointss out of 5.0. Social media support, order management and fulfillment, retention and new customer services have the highest satisfaction with clients
The overall satisfaction rating with vendor's ability to meet future requiremnts is also 4.1 out of 5.0. Clients rate the strenght of the partership with the highest importance of 4.5, followed by industry experience, resources flexibility, and value for money.
Again flexibility, focus on innovation, and cost savings, including through self-service and automation are key areas for the clients’ future requirements. Again flexibility, focus on innovation, cost savings, including through self-service and automationn are key areas for the clients' future requirements
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook