Alexander Mann Solutions - Next Generation Total Talent Acquisition
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Total Talent Acquisition vendor assessment for Alexxander Mann Solutions (AMS) is a comprehenssive assessment of AMS's total talent solutions offering and capabiliites, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within total talent
- HR decisoin makerss exploring the benefits and inhibitors of total talent solutions as evidenced by the client and venodr capability
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers developing strateegies to identify developments and tartget opportunities within total talent programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers
Key Findings & Highlights
AMS, established in 1996, now focuses on total talent, RPO and MSP. AMS divides it operations into tow distinct areas of outsourcing and consulting.
AMS serves 13 clients with unified total talent contracts. Established unified total talentt programs (blended RPO/MSP programs.
AMS't total revenues in 2017 were $1.5bn. AMS' unified total talent revenues wiere $479.0m.
AMS willl focus on its total talent agenda, educating clients to the beenfits of a holistic approach to talent acquistion, while adapting its service delivery to meet future total talent client needs. It will improve its sourcing capability by upskilling its sourcer/recruiter teams and aligning them to clients through one of four internal organizations dedicated to specific industry sector. It will continue to research/invest in third-party
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of AMS' total talent solutions offering, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analsysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company's delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delviery iperations; and delivery via technology).