Global Urea-Formaldehyde Market - Segmented into End-User Application, End-User Industry and Geography – Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2017 - 2022)
The global Urea-Formaldehyde market is estimated to record XX kilotons in 2017 and reach XX kilotons by 2022, registering a CAGR of XX%, during 2017-2022 (the forecast period).
Urea-Formaldehyde is a class of synthetic resin, derived from the chemical combination of urea and formaldehyde. It is primarily used as adhesives in various end-user applications, significantly in wood products and particleboards.
Growth in the automotive industry and increasing demand for electrical & electronics products are driving the global market for flat glass. However, the harmful and toxic effects of formaldehyde resins act as a roadblock to the market growth.
In the report, the global urea-formaldehyde market is segmented into the end-user application and end-user industry. Based on the application, particle board and plywood sub-segments accounted for the largest market share of more than XX% in 2016.
Based on the end-user industry, furniture & home appliances held the largest market segment, accounting for XX% in 2016. Increasing adhesive application in these industries is expected to drive the market for urea-formaldehyde market by 2022.
The market, on the basis of geography, is segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America and the Middle-East & Africa. In 2016, the North America was the leading consumer, accounting for more than XX% of the global urea-formaldehyde market. Europe followed by Asia-Pacific are expected to be the fastest-growing market, during 2017-2021 (the forecast period).
Opportunities and Major Players
Increasing use of urea-formaldehyde, in various end-user applications, is expected to offer numerous opportunities for the global urea-formaldehyde market growth.
The major companies dominating the market, through its products, services and continuous product development, include:
• BASF Corporation
• The Dow Chemical Company
Key Deliverables in the Study
• Market analysis for the global urea-formaldehyde market, with global and region-specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scale
• Market definition, along with the identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario and prospective opportunities
• Extensively researched competitive landscape section, with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
• Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global urea-formaldehyde market on the global and regional scales
• A comprehensive list of key market players, along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
• Insights on the major countries/regions, where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook