Global Static Random Access Memory (SRAM) Market - Segmented by Product Type (Asynchronous SRAM, Pseudo SRAM (PSRAM), Synchronous SRAM), End User (Consumer Electronics, Communication, Automotive), and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023) March 2017 - Micron Technology, Inc., semiconductor systems, announced that it successfully won the auction for Cando Corporation assets, which will be utilized in establishing a back-end site for Micron Taiwan.
The global static random access memory (SRAM) market was valued at USD XX billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX billion by 2023, at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period (2018 - 2023).
The characteristics of static random access memory (SRAM), such as bandwidth and power efficiency, make these an ideal solution for electronic products, such as cell phones and other electronic user interfaces. Compared to traditional RAM, effective replacement of the traditional memory technology and increasing applications are the major factors driving the SRAM market. High cost involved in designing and low stability in harsh condition are some of the factors that are expected to hinder the growth of the SRAM market.
Growing Demand for SRAM in Cellular Devices
The demand for cellular RAM is growing at a rapid rate and increasing application of SRAM in cellular devices is expected to impact the market. Flash memory can be replaced by SRAMs, thus, providing several opportunities for the manufacturers. The increase in sales of smartphones is expected to increase the demand for mobile SRAMs, making smartphones the major revenue-generating source in the global mobile SRAM market. The global smartphone market is expected to witness a growth rate of more than 11%.
Asia-Pacific to Occupy Significant Market Share
Asia-Pacific is expected to witness highest growth rate, mainly with the growing demand from China, Japan, and South Korea, owing to the presence of key industry participants. The rising popularity of smartphones and demand for newer memory technologies have increased the growth of computationally-intensive consumer electronics, thereby, creating a range of opportunities for SRAM in this region.Major Players : CYPRESS SEMICONDUCTOR, INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION, INC. (ISSI), GSI TECHNOLOGY, INTEGRATED DEVICE TECHNOLOGY, INC., SAMSUNG SEMICONDUCTOR, MICRON TECHNOLOGY, TOSHIBA, STMICROELECTRONICS N.V., NEC CORPORATION, RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION, amongst others.
Key Developments in the Market
Reasons to Purchase the Report Impact of growing application in consumer electronics industry Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis Growth across various end users, such as automotive electronics, communication sector, and consumer electronics Regional analysis of the market Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
- 1.2 Study Assumptions
- 1.3 Market Definition
- 1.4 Key Findings of the Study
- 2. Research Approach and Methodology
- 3. Executive Summary
- 4. Market Dynamics
- 4.1 Market Overview
- 4.2 Factors Driving the Market
- 4.2.1 Increasing Need for Supplier and Market Intelligence
- 4.2.2 Growing Demand for Could Computing Technology
- 4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
- 4.3.1 Migrating from Outdated System
- 4.3.2 Low Level of Awareness
- 4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
- 4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
- 5. Global Spend Analytics Software Market Segmentation
- 5.1 By Deployment
- 5.1.1 On-premises
- 5.1.2 On-cloud
- 5.2 By Analytics
- 5.2.1 Prescriptive Analytics
- 5.2.2 Descriptive Analytics
- 5.2.3 Predictive Analytics
- 5.3 By Application
- 5.3.1 Financial Management
- 5.3.2 Demand and Supply Forecasting
- 5.3.3 Risk Management
- 5.3.4 Supplier sourcing and performance management
- 5.3.5 Others
- 5.4 By End-user
- 5.4.1 Healthcare and Life Sciences
- 5.4.2 Energy and Utilities
- 5.4.3 Retail and Ecommerce
- 5.4.4 Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- 5.4.5 Manufacturing
- 5.4.6 Telecommunications and IT
- 5.4.7 Others
- 5.5 By Region
- 5.5.1 North America
- 5.5.2 Europe
- 5.5.3 Asia-Pacific
- 5.5.4 Latin America
- 5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
- 6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- 6.1 BravoSolution SpA
- 6.2 Coupa Software
- 6.3 Empronc Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- 6.4 IBM Corporation
- 6.5 Ivalua Inc.
- 6.6 Jaggaer Inc
- 6.7 Oracle Corporation
- 6.8 Proactis Inc
- 6.9 Rosslyn Data Technologies Plc
- 6.10 SAP SE
- 6.11 Sas Institute Inc.
- 6.12 Zycus Inc. *List Not Exhaustive
- 7. Investment Analysis
- 8. Future Outlook of Spend Analytics Software Market