Healthcare IT Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis
The future of the healthcare IT market looks promising with opportunities in the healthcare providers, hospitals, ambulatory care centers, home healthcare agencies, nursing homes, and assisted living
facilities, diagnostic and imaging centers, pharmacies and healthcare payers. The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 16% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare it solutions, rising need to curtail healthcare costs, government support for HCIT solutions, and growing focus on improving the quality of care and clinical outcomes.
A report of more than 150 pages is developed to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of healthcare IT market report download the report brochure
The study includes the healthcare IT market size and forecast for the global healthcare IT market through 2024, segmented by product and services, components, end user, and region as follows:
By Products & Services [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Healthcare Provider Solutions
- Healthcare Analytics
- HCIT Outsourcing Services
By Components [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
By End User [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Healthcare Providers
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Home Healthcare Agencies, Nursing Homes, and Assisted Living Facilities
- Diagnostic and Imaging Centers
- Healthcare Payers
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of the World (ROW)
Some of the healthcare IT companies profiled in this report include Cerner, Mckesson, Ge Healthcare, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Philips Healthcare, EPIC Systems, Infor, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Oracle, Athena health, Dell Technologies, and Optum.
Some of the features of "Global Healthcare IT Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include
- Market size estimates:Global healthcare IT market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis:Global market size by various applications such as by product and services, components, end user, and region.
- Regional analysis:Global healthcare IT market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for healthcare IT in the global healthcare IT market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for healthcare IT in the global healthcare IT market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global healthcare IT market by products & services (healthcare provider solutions, healthcare analytics, and HCIT outsourcing services), components (services, software, and hardware), end user (healthcare providers, hospitals, ambulatory care centers, home healthcare agencies, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities, diagnostic and imaging centers, pharmacies, healthcare payers, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (ROW)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the healthcare IT market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the healthcare IT market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this healthcare IT market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the healthcare IT market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the healthcare IT market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this healthcare IT market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this healthcare IT area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this healthcare IT market?Please Note: The report will take 4-5 weeks to deliver upon order confirmation