Europe Network Traffic Analytics Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Europe network traffic analytics market is projected to register growth, recording a CAGR of 22.31% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. Significant factors like the rich presence of leading market players, and the implementation of regulatory norms with regard to data protection like General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), are estimated to influence the growth of the market.
The Europe network traffic analytics market growth analysis entails the market evaluation of Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Poland, Belgium, Russia, Germany, and the rest of Europe. Germany has been striving as a technologically independent country in terms of cybersecurity. The country launched a new cybersecurity research agency supplemented by enormous funding. The growing number of connected devices is leading to an increase in cyber-attacks. The German government came under cyber-attack in March 2018, which resulted in the loss of sensitive data. Such incidents are projected to compel the organizations and government to upgrade their IT infrastructure with enhanced cybersecurity measures. RWE, a German electric utility company, faced cyber-attack through Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS). Such factors are expected to encourage companies to incorporate stringent measures to embolden their online presence. In Russia, the rising cyber-attacks are prompting the government to establish new facilities, strategies, and legislation. Businesses are investing, along with cooperating with the government, in order to safeguard their models. The government did introduce a new law that obligated its citizens to store their personal data in servers. Moreover, the rising number of online transactions and the significant usage of e-commerce have led to the growing penetration of network traffic analytics solutions in the country.
Infovista SAS, Juniper Networks Inc, Palo Alto Networks Inc, Solarwinds Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), etc. are some of the renowned companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook