Canada Graphic Processing Units (Gpu) Market Forecast 2021-2026
The Canada graphic processing units (GPU) market is estimated to register a CAGR of 35.33% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. Canada is a global player in the video game industry, with talent and expert to its credit. As of 2019, the country had 692 active game development studios.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one of the prominent drivers of innovations in the global digital reality market. These include X Reality (XR), augmented reality (AR), and virtual reality (VR). Also, recent developments in VR and hardware based on smartphones have contributed to the growing popularity of augmented and virtual reality.
In countries like Canada, gaming is one of the key industries contributing to economic growth. Also, the rising popularity has led to increased demands. A major part of the population benefits from the gaming industry through induced, indirect, and direct jobs. Additionally, most video gaming companies are owned and controlled by the country. Moreover, the gaming industry funds community programs and services through its revenue.
Furthermore, the country is a major leader in the emerging video game industry. Several companies are moving their bases to places with access to favorable government initiatives and a low cost of living. Such factors make Canada a lucrative market for GPU.
Some of the important market players include NVidia Corporation, Alphabet Inc (Google),Apple Inc, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Giga-Byte Technology Co Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook