Asia Pacific Security Testing Market Forecast 2021-2028
The Asia Pacific security testing market is evaluated to evolve at a CAGR of 25.76% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The favorable government initiatives, the imminent digital transformation, and the increasing need to secure enterprise mobility practices, are estimated to fuel market growth.
The Asia Pacific security testing market growth analysis entails the assessment of Vietnam, India, Japan, China, South Korea, Thailand, Australia & New Zealand, Indonesia, and the rest of Asia Pacific. In Japan, cybersecurity is gaining traction at a rapid pace in the enterprises and government. The rising cyberattacks on organizations are compelling the government to implement new strategies, legislation, and facilities. The business enterprises in the country are recognizing cybersecurity threats, and are hence, investing in safeguarding their models. Moreover, several ministries have been introducing separate cybersecurity training centers in recent years. Japan is also collaborating with other countries to curb cyber threats. Such developments are projected to offer market growth opportunities.
In Indonesia, there is generally a low awareness regarding penetration testing and security. The government entered into an agreement with the United States in 2018, to promote cyberspace cooperation. The country also witnessed an increase in the number of internet users in 2019. The weak cybersecurity system of the country subjects it to frequent attacks. Hence, there is a growing need for security testing like VPN testing, firewall testing, and web application testing in Indonesia. Such factors are set to influence the growth of the market.
Some of the distinguished companies in the market are MacAfee Llc, IBM Corporation, Checkmarx Ltd, Maveric Systems Ltd, Paladion Networks Pvt Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook