Takeaways from the KPMG Global Analyst Day 2019 in Boston
This IDC Market Note describes the key takeaways of seven IDC analysts who attended KPMG's most recent industry analyst meeting held June 17–18, 2019, in Boston, Massachusetts.
Please Note: Extended description available upon request.
- Executive Snapshot
- In This Market Note
- IDC's Point of View
- Gard Little: KPMG's Work for Team Sunweb Has Applicability Beyond Other Sports Teams for All Organizations Looking for Team Performance Improvement
- Peter Marston: KPMG — Evolving a Business Model Through End-to-End Delivery for DevOps Transformation
- Amy Loomis: KPMG Helps Clients Tackle the Human Side of Intelligent Automation — Moving from Strategic Workforce Planning to Agile Workforce Shaping
- Bjoern Stengel: KPMG Helps Companies Improve Their Talent Strategy by Treating EX as CX
- Craig Robinson: KPMG Showcases How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Cyber Can Be Used to Improve and Simplify Mobile Identity
- Jen Hamel: KPMG Combines Its Ignite AI Platform and Domain Expertise to Help Clients Solve Intractable Regulatory Compliance Challenges
- Ali Close: KPMG Drives Transformation with "Powered" Finance Using SaaS Platforms
- Learn More
- Related Research