Here We Go Again: Nonprice Terms Review of Regulated UBA Service May Create New Uncertainty
This IDC update analyses and discusses the key themes and questions raised in the New Zealand Commerce Commission's process and issues paper on the Section 30 review of the unbundled bitstream access (UBA) standard terms determination, released on April 7, 2016.
- In This Update
- The Review
- Should an "Anchor" Regulation Approach Be Used for UBA?
- Should the Regulated UBA Service Be Specified to Evolve over Time?
- Should Additional Incentives Be Provided to Chorus to Develop Commercial UBA Variants?
- Is Chorus Required to Provide the Regulated UBA Service over VDSL?
- Should Chorus Be Able to Prioritise Commercial Traffic Where Performance of the Regulated UBA Service Is Not Affected?
- Learn More
- Related Research