Driving a Digital Bangladesh Through High-Tech Manufacturing
This Market Note presents IDC Manufacturing Insights' viewpoints on considering Bangladesh as an emerging high-tech manufacturing hub based on our conversations with industry players, advisory bodies and government officials.
Please Note: Extended description available upon request.
- Executive Snapshot
- In This Market Note
- IDC's Point of View
- Situation Overview
- Driving the High-Tech Manufacturing Sector: The Opportunity
- Existing Player Portfolios and Capabilities
- Case Study: Global Mobile Phone Brands Assembling in Bangladesh
- Case Study: Walton — Leading the Domestic Manufacturing Efforts
- Case Study: Aamra Companies — Creating a Digital Solution
- Case Study: DataSoft Systems Bangladesh — Emerging Technologies in Developing Forefront Solutions
- Factors to Consider for the High-Tech Manufacturing Community
- Learn More
- Related Research