2016 Healthcare Benchmarks: Stratifying High-Risk Patients
captures the latest tools and practices employed by healthcare organizations across the care continuum as they risk-stratify patients and health plan members in preparation for care management.
- 2016 Healthcare Benchmarks: Stratifying High-Risk Patients, which breaks down findings by high-responding industry sectors, includes the following data sets:
- Prevalence of current and future programs to identify and risk-stratify high-risk, high-cost individuals;
- Attributes of high-risk patients;
- Elements of risk stratification infrastructure;
- Patient data considered during stratification;
- Additional inputs considered, including provider and case manager referrals;
- Indices and screens employed to assess risk;
- Health professional with primary responsibility for risk stratification;
- Most prevalent health conditions among high-risk populations;
- Interventions available to high-risk individuals;
- The most successful tools, process or workflows employed in risk stratification programs, in respondents' own words;
- Impact of risk stratification on healthcare cost, quality, utilization, care plan adherence, patient engagement, and other key metrics;
- ROI, successes and challenges related to health risk stratification;
- The complete 2016 Stratifying High-Risk Patients survey tool;
- and much more.
- This benchmark report is designed to meet business and planning needs of health plans, employers, health coaching and disease management, case management, managed care organizations, physician organizations, health systems, health IT companies and others by providing critical benchmarks in stratifying high-risk patients.
- This report is part of the HIN Healthcare Benchmarking series, which provides continuous qualitative data on industry trends to empower healthcare companies to assess strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to improve by comparing organizational performance to reported metrics.