2017 Healthcare Benchmarks: Home Visits
examines the latest trends in home visits for medical purposes, from populations visited to top health tasks performed in the home to results and ROI from home interventions.
- This report provides a high-level look at overall responses and also drills down to sector-specific views in the following areas:
- Availability of current and planned home visit programs;
- Primary responsibility for home visits;
- Risk stratification tools to determine home visit eligibility;
- Essential home visit components — metrics on palliative care, falls assessment, medication reconciliation, telehealth, etc.;
- Successful population health home visit strategies;
- Challenges of home visits;
- Most effective tools, workflows or processes to optimize home visits;
- Impact of home medical visits on reimbursement, hospital and ER utilization, patient compliance and satisfaction, provider satisfaction, medication adherence, and other key metrics.
- ROI from home visits;
- The complete 2017 Home Visits survey tool;
- and much more.
- This report is part of the HIN Healthcare Benchmarking series, which provides continuous qualitative data on industry trends to empower healthcare companies to assess strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to improve by comparing organizational performance to reported metrics.