Zayo Group LLC (ZAYO) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Zayo Group LLC is a subsidiary of Zayo Group Holdings, is a provider of bandwidth infrastructure solutions. The company provides cloud based computing, social media, machine to machine connectivity, video, mobile and other bandwidth concentric applications. It caters services to wireless, wire line, internet content, big data and analytics, finance, legal, connect to cloud and data centers, health care, government, research & education, system integrators and other industrial sectors. The company’s service portfolio consists of network maps, cloud infrastructure, dark fiber, Ethernet, ip services, live video, mobile infrastructure, SONET (synchronous optical networking) and wavelengths. It has operational presence in Canada, the US, Ireland, United Kingdom and France. Zayo is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Zayo Group LLC - Key Facts
- Zayo Group LLC - Key Employees
- Zayo Group LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Zayo Group LLC - Major Products and Services
- Zayo Group LLC - History
- Zayo Group LLC - Company Statement
- Zayo Group LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Zayo Group LLC - Business Description
- Zayo Group LLC - Corporate Strategy
- Zayo Group LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Zayo Group LLC - Strengths
- Zayo Group LLC - Weaknesses
- Zayo Group LLC - Opportunities
- Zayo Group LLC - Threats
- Zayo Group LLC - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Zayo Group LLC, Key Facts
- Zayo Group LLC, Key Employees
- Zayo Group LLC, Key Employee Biographies
- Zayo Group LLC, Major Products and Services
- Zayo Group LLC, History
- Zayo Group LLC, Other Locations
- Zayo Group LLC, Subsidiaries
- Zayo Group LLC, Key Competitors