TUV Nord AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
TUV Nord AG (TUV Nord) is a provider of independent, neutral, third party technology and safety services. It offers advisory, service and inspection services in testing, certification, consulting, engineering, and training areas. The company serves industrial services, aerospace, training, natural resources, mobility, and IT businesses across Europe, Asia, America and Africa. The company provides its services to its various customer groups which includes global renowned players and small and mid-sized enterprises with a local and regional focus, alongside institutions, organizations and consumers. TUV Nord is headquartered in Hannover, Niedersachsen, Germany.
TUV Nord AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 26,2019: TuV NORD completes prototype certification for the world's largest offshore wind turbine
Nov 07,2019: TUV NORD completes prototype certification for the world's largest offshore wind turbine TUV NORD acknowledged for the certification of wind farm projects in accordance with IECRE OD-502
Jun 30,2019: South Jeddah Thermal Power Plant wins ISO certification for environmental quality,compliance
May 21,2019: TUV NORD and GE Renewable Energy announce first design conformity statement for wind turbines with a lifetime of 40 years
Mar 20,2019: TUV NORD to certify one of the World's largest offshore wind turbinesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.