Osram Sylvania, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Osram Sylvania Inc. (OSI), a subsidiary of Osram GmbH, is a lighting equipment manufacturing and services company. It manufactures and markets various lighting products, precision materials and components. The company’s product portfolio includes halogen bulbs, Incandescent bulbs, lamp holders, sockets, glass and wires, ballasts and power supplies, and display/optic specialty lighting among others. OSI provides lighting solutions to business and industry, consumers, automotive industry, the computer, aerospace and other major industries worldwide. The company operates through a network of manufacturing plants, assembling unit and research and development laboratories worldwide. It markets products under OSRAM, Traxon, ENCELIUM and SYLVANIA brands. OSI is headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts, the US.
Osram Sylvania, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 02,2018: Osram Installs Energy-Efficient Lighting Systems in Many Tennessee State Facilities, Including WRS Tennessee Tower, Supreme Court
Mar 13,2018: OSRAM Launches OPTOTRONIC intelligent programmable compact LED drivers to strengthen commitment to connected lighting market
Feb 13,2018: OSRAM Launches Digital Lighting Systems Blog Providing Insights into Smart Lighting Solutions, Emerging Smart Building Applications and IoT
Jan 08,2018: SYLVANIA SMART+ Lighting Portfolio Adds World’s First Bluetooth Mesh Qualified LED Products
Dec 20,2017: OSRAM’s Eviyos LED Prototype Revolutionizes Smart HeadlightsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.