Metsa Tissue Cor.- Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Metsa Tissue Corp (Metsa Tissue), a subsidiary of Metsa Group, is a manufacturer of paper products. It supplies tissue papers, baking papers, cooking papers and related products to household and professional use. The company offers a wide range of products that includes toilet papers, household paper towels, handkerchiefs, facial tissues and napkins, greaseproof paper, and base paper for labels. It also provides hygiene solutions for workplaces, hotels, healthcare centers, washrooms, and spas. The company markets these products under brand names Lambi, Serla, Mola, Tento, Katrin, and SAGA. It operates manufacturing facilities in Finland, Germany, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, and Sweden. The company through its subsidiaries operates sales office in Europe, Asia, Australia and Northern America. Metsa Tissue is headquartered in Espoo, Finland.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Metsa Tissue Corp - Key Facts
- Metsa Tissue Corp - Key Employees
- Metsa Tissue Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Metsa Tissue Corp - Major Products and Services
- Metsa Tissue Corp - History
- Metsa Tissue Corp - Company Statement
- Metsa Tissue Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Metsa Tissue Corp - Business Description
- Metsa Tissue Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Metsa Tissue Corp - Strengths
- Metsa Tissue Corp - Weaknesses
- Metsa Tissue Corp - Opportunities
- Metsa Tissue Corp - Threats
- Metsa Tissue Corp - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Metsa Tissue Corp, Key Facts
- Metsa Tissue Corp, Key Employees
- Metsa Tissue Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Metsa Tissue Corp, Major Products and Services
- Metsa Tissue Corp, History
- Metsa Tissue Corp, Key Competitors