Kazakhstan Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2022 Update
Kazakhstan Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2022 Update” is among the latest country specific policy reports from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist. The report offers comprehensive information on major policies governing the renewable energy market in the country. The report discusses renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites, and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
Reasons to Buy
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Kazakhstan to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Kazakhstan both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
- 1. Kazakhstan Power Market, Regulatory Scenario
- 1.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
- 1.2 Renewable Energy Targets
- 1.3 Law on Electricity
- 1.4 Law on the Use of Renewable Energy Sources
- 1.5 Doctrine for Carbon Neutrality by 2060
- 1.6 Hydrogen Energy
- 1.7 Long-Term Development Strategy for the Period up to 2025
- 1.8 Renewable Energy Auctions
- 1.9 New Financing Framework by EBRD for Renewables
- 2. Appendix
- 2.1 Abbreviations
- 2.2 Market Definitions
- Renewable Power
- Installed Capacity
- Electricity Generation
- Electricity Consumption
- 2.3 Methodology
- Secondary Research
- Primary Research
- Modelling and Forecasting
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Renewable Energy Auctions, Kazakhstan, 2018
- Table 2: Renewable Energy Auctions, Kazakhstan, 2019
- Table 3: Renewable Energy Auctions, Kazakhstan, 2020
- Table 4: Renewable Energy Auctions, Kazakhstan, 2021
- Table 5: Abbreviations