KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (KLM), a subsidiary of Air France-KLM SA, is a provider of air transportation services. The company offers passenger transportation, catering services, cargo services, maintenance and repair, and overhaul services in domestic and international markets. It also provides maintenance services, packaging and business class deals, customer information services, lost and found services, and digital services. KLM provides maintenance services through its maintenance repair and overhaul center. The company’s major brands include KLM, Transavia, Martinair and KLM Cityhopper. Its fleet includes Boeing 787-9, Boeing 747-400 Combi, Boeing 747-400ER, Boeing 777-300ER, Boeing 777-200ER, Airbus A330-300 and Airbus A330-200 aircraft. KLM is headquartered in Amstelveen, the Netherlands.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Key Recent Developments
May 27,2019: SkyNRG chooses Topsoe’s HydroFlex technology for Europe’s first sustainable aviation fuel plant
May 27,2019: KLM, SkyNRG and SHV Energy announce project first European plant for sustainable aviation fuel
Apr 27,2018: KLM shareholders hires members to supervisory board and board of managing directors
Mar 12,2018: Dick Benschop new CEO Schiphol
Feb 02,2018: Gazprom Neft aviation fuels sales up 10 percent year-on-year at SheremetyevoReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.