Ireland Skincare Market Size by Categories, Distribution Channel, Market Share and Forecast, 2021-2026
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the skincare sector in Ireland provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
The Irish skincare sector was led by the facial care category in both the value and volume terms in 2021. However, the depilatories category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2021-2026. Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channel of skincare in the country. Rigid plastics was the most used pack material in the sector. L'Oreal S.A., Beiersdorf Ag, and Unilever are the leading companies in the Irish skincare sector.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2016-2026
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for body care, face care, hand care, depilatories and make-up remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2021-2026
- Leading players: Market share of companies (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2021
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, chemists/pharmacies, convenience stores, department stores, direct sellers, health & beauty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: specialty container, tube, bottle, jar, tub, aerosol, bag/sachet, and other pack types, closure type for: flip/snap top, dispenser, screw top, cap, prize off and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, blister pack, bag, sleeve, shrink wrap, and other primary outer types.
Reasons to Buy
- Per capita consumption and per capita expenditure of skincare was higher in Ireland than on the global level in 2021
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the Swedish skincare sector, with a value share of 44% in 2021
- In the Irish skincare sector, private labels accounted for a value share of 4.9% in 2021
- Rigid plastics accounted for a share of 58.3% in the Irish skincare sector, in 2021
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.