Interconexion Electrica SA ESP (ISA.- Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Interconexion Electrica SA ESP (ISA) is a linear infrastructure project developer with operations in energy, roads and communications businesses. It designs, constructs, operates, and maintains energy transmission, road infrastructure, and telecommunication facilities. The company also constructs infrastructure projects for third parties; and provides services related to maintenance, electrical and energy studies. ISA provides solutions to connect regional presence, digital transformation of business, and collaboration and management tools. It also develops, operates and manages technological platforms in electric, financial and mobility sectors. The company has operations in Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia and countries in Central America. ISA is headquartered in Medellin, Colombia.
Interconexion Electrica SA ESP Key Recent Developments
Apr 14,2020: ABB wins $100 million framework contract to strengthen South America’s power grid
Mar 18,2020: ISA's Group wins a 275-kilometer transmission project in Colombia with which it will transport non-conventional renewable energy
Dec 19,2019: Grupo ISA continues consolidating its presence in the Brazilian market by adding 379 km of lines to its grid
Nov 06,2019: ISA’s net income increased 27% as of the third quarter of 2019
Oct 10,2019: ISA was the best energy company and the second Colombian company with best results in the 100 Multi-Latin Companies ranking of the magazine America EconomiaKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company