Health Net, Inc. (HNT) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Health Net, Inc. (Health Net), a subsidiary of Centene Corporation is an integrated managed healthcare organization. It offers managed health care services to individuals through individual, group, Medicaid, programs with the US Department of Defense; Medicare and the US Department of Veterans Affairs. It also offers employee assistance, behavioral health and substance abuse programs, managed health care products associated with prescription drugs, managed health care product coordination for employers, administrative services, self-funded benefits programs and medical groups. The company offers its health care benefits in Arizona, California, Oregon and Washington. The company operates a network of subsidiaries in various regions. Health Net is headquartered in Woodlands, California, the US.
Health Net, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 23, 2016: Centene And Health Net Receive CDI Regulatory Approval
Nov 02, 2015: Health Net Reports Third Quarter 2015 Results
Aug 04, 2015: Health Net Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results and Reaffirms Full Year 2015 Earnings Guidance
May 04, 2015: Health Net Reports First Quarter 2015 GAAP Net Income of $30.0 Million, or $0.38 Per Diluted Share
Apr 15, 2015: Health Net Hires Senior Vice President, General Counsel and SecretaryReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.