Grupo Isolux Corsan SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Grupo Isolux Corsan SA (Isolux) specializes in the construction and engineering of several large-scale infrastructure projects. It operates in the areas of energy, industry, environment, and installations. The company also offers concessions for transmission lines, highways, and solar photovoltaic energy plants. It also participates in the construction of railway lines, roads, hydraulic works, maritime projects, and buildings. The company offers design, construction, and operation of various infrastructures related to integral water treatment. In addition, Isolux undertakes the deployment and management of telecommunication and electrical networks. The company has an operational presence in several countries across Europe, America, Asia, and Africa. Isolux is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
Grupo Isolux Corsan SA Key Recent Developments
Nov 07,2016: First Japanese PV project developed by Grupo T-Solar and built by Isolux Corsan starts operation
Aug 30,2016: Isolux Corsan will expand the water network in two districts of Peru for $102 million
Aug 17,2016: TECNA, a subsidiary of Isolux Corsan signs the contract for the Balance of Plant of the Reactor Carem 25 in Argentina
Aug 01,2016: Isolux Corsan Will Build its Second Solar Plant in the US
May 13,2016: Isolux Corsan increases its revenues to €2,189 million (+ 3%) in the year 2015Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.